Tuesday 11 July 2017

SHOCKING BUT TRUE!



If you are over the age of 30, every single dog in the entire world that was alive when you were born died during your lifespan.


Cleopatra lived closer to space travel than the construction of the pyramids of Egypt.

Out of the 7 billion people alive, there will always be the kindest, the most evil, the most beautiful, the ugliest and the most extraordinary that you will never see.

I’ve never seen my cellphone in my dreams.

I’ve woken up thousands of times but I’m still nowhere near used to the suffering of sleeplessness.

My dog understands many of the words I say. I do not understand what any of his barks mean.

How the hell did your consciousness come to being? There were trillions of possibilities for you to never exist but here you are.

If any important historical figure before the 20th century had not existed, this would cause a chain reaction that would mean that all 7 billion people on Earth would now be different people.

Harry Potter was never an exceptional wizard. He just kept getting lucky back to back.

A person directly in front of you in a queue is also the person farthest behind you in the world.

There is a bag of acid in your stomach that could instantly kill you.

In an average hospital, you can find a person having the best day of their life, the worst day of their life, the first day of their life and the last day of their life.

The present moment of now will be an unchangeable past within moments. Yep, it already is. Again. Once again.

Every person eating the pizza will get a bite of the center.

Nobody can say “bless you” to the Pope when he sneezes, as he holds the highest rank in the church.

I’ve always lost my pens before finishing the ink, but I’ve always found pens which are out of ink, which either means I am a really mindless student or pens change hands quite a few times.

Damn, so many African children could drink this water that I’m wasting.

If my consciousness is in my brain, then the skeleton is not inside me, I am inside the skeleton.

The first person to ever milk a cow must have been an animal abuser.

If I sleep in, I am lazy, but if I go to bed early, no one bats an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment