Tuesday 18 July 2017

What's something everyone knows but no one wants to admit?

That people revolve their entire lives based off one thing….can you guess what it is?
Let me start from the end and work towards the beginning.
People regret a lot of their life because they made bad choices for too many years.
HMMM….
People regret last year entirely mainly because they didn't achieve what they set their hearts out to do.
 
He’s going somewhere with this. I just don't know where….
people don't put the amount of effort into their hearts for something, for months at a time because they feel like they haven't made any real progress.
 
Ok….I swear I know this. I know this. I know it, I know it, I know it, I know it! But what is it?
People can't make progress every week because they living their days wrong.
Huh? What?!
I'm confused
Ok let me explain.
Now that we had a little fun think about it. Do you think people are living their days wrong? And why would that make any sense? It's like more of a paradox than an answer.
People make decisions every day based off of one thing….the weekend.
I'm sure you’ve seen this cartoon
Or this
Love Garfield. How about these?
This is my personal favourite
 
Funny right? So how come we plan our entire lives from Friday to Sunday? How come the most spending, the most investing, the most time spent, and the most time wasted is spent only Friday though Sunday?
Do we plan to fail or has society failed to plan us a better way of doing things?
Everyone knows this, but I promise you very few are willing to admit it to themselves. Sure you say it to other people and they know what you mean.
 
BUT YOU DO FEEL COMFORTABLE KNOWING THAT AND DOING NOTHING TO CHANGES YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES?
hey today is Monday I mean you could start now, it's never to late. Or you could wait until Friday. I mean it is the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment